Studio Newsletter Issue #27
Happy Spring! It’s been a long, cold, snowy winter. The studio hearth fires have been keeping things warm and toasty through the frosty months, and as The Beatles sing.....”Here comes the sun do-n-do-do...”
1. In-Studio Promotional Profile – for your online/social media marketing efforts, Greg will shoot your recording session and give your fans a personal glimpse and taste of your project.
Final results yield either a 45 second video for $249, or a minute and a half product for $299.
2. Music Video Promotion – a professional and marketable music video. Either a multi-angle, multi-setup performance-driven piece or a narrative storyline running under your song. For a five minute video or less with one location: $499, or you can spend a little more for multiple locations. For more information, contact Greg at 888-674-6843 or email at email@example.com and mention Riverway Studio
• Actor/voiceover artist Rick Bean (right) completed his voiceover demo, featuring original music by yours truly. You can hear samples by visiting Rick’s website at rickswellspoken.com.
• The Disciples have completed their 15 song CD of inspirational music. This four person vocal group has a warm and beautiful sound. Information will come soon as to where the CD can be purchased.
• Goodspeed Opera House’s original stage recording of “Annie” has now been successfully cleaned up and transferred to CD for their archive and is available for listening at Goodspeed’s SCHERER LIBRARY OF MUSICAL THEATRE.
• The Caribbean Beach Bums Band is now recording their debut album of original island music. There’s a lot of groove in these sessions and we’re looking forward to some great songs emerging.
• UConn’s acapella group Notes Over Storrs is in full mix boogie with an expected CD release date of April 28th, in time for their Spring Concert. Visit their Facebook page.
If you’d like to be involved online, please ‘Like’ our facebook page at www.facebook.com/riverwaystudio